Reduction of Program
If you reduce your course enrollment to a lower number of credit hours, you receive a refund of the full amount of the credit hour tuition reduction, provided the change is made by the refund deadline for the particular Part of Term (POT) in which your courses are scheduled. NO REFUND IS AVAILABLE FOR DROPPING A CLASS AFTER DEADLINES LISTED BELOW. Refer to the Class Schedule for what POT each course is scheduled in to assist with identifying deadlines.
Part of Term (POT)
- 1 = Full 12 week semester (5/18/2015 – 8/6/2015 and often for independent study)
- SF = Full 12 week semester (5/18/2015 – 8/6/2015)
- S1 = First 4 weeks of the semester (5/18/2015 – 6/12/2015)
- S2 = 8 weeks of the semester after S1 (6/15/2015 – 8/6/2015)
- S2A = First 4 weeks of S2 (6/15/2015 – 7/10/2015)
- S2B = Second 4 weeks of S2 (7/13/2015 – 8/6/2015)
In all cases, a student who wishes to drop all classes in a semester to discontinue enrollment must withdraw from the University by completing the withdrawal process by the stated deadline.
100% Cancellation of all Courses for the Semester
You may be released from your obligation to pay all tuition and fees by canceling your registration for all summer sessions by 11:59 p.m., Sunday, May 17, 2015, the last day before instruction begins for the first summer POT. That is your LAST opportunity to completely cancel your semester’s registration via Student Self-Service. 100% refund of tuition and fees will not be granted if any campus service has been used during the semester requested for cancellation.
Partial Tuition Refund
You may be released from your obligation to pay part of the tuition and fees by dropping one or more, or changing credit hours, for:
- POT 1 courses by 11:59 p.m., Tuesday, June 23, 2015.
- POT SF courses by 11:59 p.m., Friday, May 29, 2015.
- POT S1 courses by 11:59 p.m., Friday, May 22, 2015.
- POT S2 courses by 11:59 p.m., Tuesday, June 23, 2015.
- POT S2A courses by 11:59 p.m., Friday, June 19, 2015.
- POT S2B courses by 11:59 p.m., Friday, July 17, 2015.
- Withdrawing from the University by deadlines applicable to the POT of registered courses.
Refunds of Special Fees
This information is subject to change.
Detailed information about fees and how they are determined is available within Campus Fee Information.
Law Loan Repayment Assistance Program (LRAP) Fee: Law students may request a refund of their LRAP fee. Note that students who request refund of the fee will not be eligible to participate in the LRAP program.