Do you need to show that you are enrolled, were previously enrolled, or have earned a degree from the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign?
To request enrollment or degree verifications, follow the steps as they apply to you.
- Student Enrollment Verification
- Employer or Background Screening Firm Enrollment or Degree Verification
Registration status for enrollment reporting by the university is determined by the cumulative academic credit hours across all parts of term for the fall or spring semesters and is the same for all student levels. Official verification of enrollment level is not available until after the 10th day of classes for each fall or spring semester.
- Full-time – 12 or more credit hours per semester
- Three-Quarter time – 9 to 11.99 credit hours per semester
- Half time – 6 to 8.99 credit hours per semester
Exceptions to this policy are provided in Student Code 3-301.
Good Student Discount Vehicle Insurance Form
Please contact the Registrar’s Office at (217)333-9778 or email@example.com for information.