Grade Change System

The Grade Change System eliminates the need for a paper Supplemental Grade Report Form (SGRF), allowing an automated workflow process.

To make grade changes in this system, follow these steps:

  1. Access the Grade Change System by logging into Faculty Self-Service.
  2. Select the “Faculty Services” card on the myUIconnect homepage. This will open the Faculty Services Dashboard.
  3. Select “Grade Corrections – After Grade Roll” from the Class Roster and Grading menu. This will open the Grade Change System where you will see the main menu.
  4. Select “New Grade Change” below the Instructor section.
  5. Select the appropriate term from the dropdown list.
  6. After you select the term, a list of courses will display. Select the appropriate Course Registration Number (CRN).
  7. After you have selected the CRN, the class roster with grades will display. (Note: Only the individual who was identified as the primary instructor in the Student Information System prior to the grade submission deadline can access rosters.)
  8. Select the student whose record you need to correct.
  9. After selecting the student, the Grade Correction page will display. At this point, the following actions are required:
    • Find “Select New Grade” near the bottom of the list. Change the grade accordingly using the dropdown menu. (Note: Only the grades applicable to the student will display in this menu.)
    • Use the Rush Processing option if you would like to alert staff in the department, college, and Office of the Registrar.
    • Click “Submit.”
  10. After pressing “Submit,” a confirmation message will appear. Click “OK” if you are ready to submit the grade change to the Department Authorizer.
  11. The Grade Correction Summary page, including details for the transaction, will display. Print this page for your records (this is the only opportunity to do so).
  12. If you need to submit other grade changes, refer to the three links included at the bottom of this page:
    • Selecting “Submit Another Change” will redirect you to the Select Record to Correct page (listing the class roster with grades) for the same CRN.
    • Selecting “Submit for a Different CRN” will redirect you to the Select Record to Correct page (listing CRNs) for the same term.
    • Selecting “Submit for a Different Term and CRN” will redirect you to the Select Record to Correct page so you can select a different term.
  13. When you are finished submitting grade changes, select “Log Out,” located at the top right corner of your screen.

An email notification will be sent to you once the entire process has been completed and the grade change has been submitted for processing by the Office of the Registrar. This is not when the grade change has been updated in the Student Information System.

Contact Academic Records within the Office of the Registrar at or 217-333-9774 with any questions.