Review the costs associated with our venues.
Our base rental rates include house lights, one mic and podium, and two staff members at no extra charge. There is a 2 (two) hour minimum rental period.
- Foellinger Auditorium: $90 an hour
- Lincoln Hall Theater: $60 an hour
- Gregory Hall 112 Auditorium: $30 an hour
Presentation equipment is available in each of our venues for a small fee to cover staffing assistance.
- Foellinger Auditorium: $75 a day
- Lincoln Hall Theater: $50 a day
- Gregory Hall 112 Auditorium: $25 a day
Additional rentals available at each venue are as follows.
- Foellinger Auditorium: Student staff for event operations: $15 an hour/per person; sound system: $350/day; production lights: $100/day: piano: $75/day. Several other items are also available for rental.
- Lincoln Hall Theater and Gregory Hall 112 Auditorium: If you require additional sound or lights, an electrician must set up and run the equipment. This costs approximately $125/hour on weekdays and Saturdays and $150/hour on Sundays. The total time the electrician is billed includes set-up, event time and tear-down.