Academic Records

Credit for State Seal of Biliteracy

Submit a request for State Seal of Biliteracy verification.


When it comes to your educational records, you are provided certain rights through FERPA.

Changing Your Personal Information

Update your personal information, including your name and mailing address, in our system.

Preferred First Name

Enter or update your preferred first name that you would like used by the campus community, instead of your legal first name.

Enrollment/Degree Verification

Verify your enrollment/degree with the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign.

Degree Audit

Generate an audit of your progress toward a degree.

Transfer Credit

Find information about how to submit transcripts to transfer academic credit from another institution to the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign and what coursework will transfer.


Order a transcript as a current or former student of the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign.


Contact our Transcript Unit to learn how to request an apostille.

Frequently Asked Questions

Find answers to your questions regarding academic records.