The base rate applies to the following colleges and majors:
- Applied Health Sciences: All majors
- Education: All majors
- Media: All majors except Journalism and Advertising
- Division of General Studies: All majors except Pre-Engineering (PREP)
- Agricultural, Consumer, & Environmental Sciences: All majors except Animal Sciences, Food Science & Human Nutrition, Technical Systems Management, Agricultural & Biological Engineering, Crop Sciences, Natural Resources & Environmental Sciences, Agricultural & Consumer Economics and Computer Science & Crop Science*
- Liberal Arts & Sciences: All majors except
- Chemistry and Life Sciences majors: Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology, Integrative Biology, and Molecular & Cellular Biology
- Engineering-related majors: Chemical Engineering, Math & Computer Science*, Statistics & Computer Science*, Physics, Computer Science & Anthropology*, Computer Science & Astronomy*, Computer Science & Chemistry*, and Computer Science & Linguistics*
- School of Social Work
* Denotes a combined program
Note: General education courses will be assessed at the base rate tuition applicable to when the student entered the University and his or her residency status.
Students who enter the University Fall 2011 or later and take MCB 250, 251, 252, 253, or 450 are responsible for additional course-based tuition of $300 per course unless they are already paying differential tuition during the term of course enrollment.
Rate Per Hour
|For students entered Summer 2018||$362||$845||$871|
|For students entered Summer 2017 to Spring 2018||$402||$939||$968|
|For students entered Summer 2016 to Spring 2017||$402||$922||$951|
|For students entered Summer 2015 to Spring 2016||$402||$907||$935|
|For students entered Summer 2013 to Spring 2015||$402||$889||$916|
|For students entered Summer 2012 to Spring 2013||$395||$874||$901|
|For students entered before Summer 2012 and all Base rate non-degree students||$362||$845||$871|
Zero credit-only courses are assessed at the one-hour resident rate.