- Applied Health Sciences: All majors
- Education: All majors
- Media: All majors except Journalism (entered Summer 2008 and after) and Advertising (entered Summer 2010 and after)
- Division of General Studies
- Agricultural, Consumer, & Environmental Sciences: All majors except Animal Sciences, Food Science & Human Nutrition, Technical Systems Management, Agricultural & Biological Engineering, Crop Sciences, Natural Resources & Environmental Sciences, Agricultural & Consumer Economics, and Horticulture
- Liberal Arts & Sciences: All majors except
- Chemistry and Life Sciences majors: Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology, Integrative Biology, and Molecular & Cellular Biology
- Engineering-related majors: Chemical Engineering, Math & Computer Science*, Statistics & Computer Science*, Physics, Teaching of Computer Science, Computer Science & Anthropology*, Computer Science & Astronomy*, Computer Science & Chemistry*, and Computer Science & Linguistics*
- School of Social Work
* Denotes a combined program
Note: General education courses will be assessed at the base rate tuition applicable to when the student entered the University and his or her residency status.
Students who enter the University Fall 2011 or later and take MCB 250, 251, 252, 253, or 450 are responsible for additional course-based tuition of $300 per course unless they are already paying differential tuition during the term of course enrollment.
Rate Per Hour
|For students entered Summer 2016||$362||$816||$816|
|For students entered Summer 2015 to Spring 2016||$402||$907||$935|
|For students entered Summer 2014 to Spring 2015||$402||$889||$916|
|For students entered Summer 2013 to Spring 2014||$395||$874||$901|
|For students entered Summer 2011 to Spring 2013||$388||$860||$886|
|For students entered Summer 2010 to Spring 2011||$371||$842||$867|
|For students entered before Summer 2010 and all non-degree students||$362||$816||$816|
Zero credit-only courses are assessed at the one-hour resident rate.