Theater management employees work with event organizers to coordinate every aspect of production.
Student staff members serve as event staff, ushers, and production and backstage crew. They operate lighting, sound, the fly system, and spotlights, as well as handle patron services such as ticketing and security for a variety of events, including:
- Talent shows
- Step shows
- Cultural performances
- Receptions and other formal functions
We offer a competitive student wage and also have a lot of fun doing what we do. If you’re interested in working with us, contact us for more information.
Ideal candidates should:
- Have an interest in sound and light production
- Work well with many different types of people
- Be able to lift 30 or more pounds
- Multi-task and prioritize
- Make good decisions under pressure
- Take initiative and pride in one’s own work