Located on the southwest corner of the Quad, Lincoln Hall is the second-most used building on campus by students and faculty.
Inside lies the Lincoln Hall Theater. This historic lecture hall, which opened in 1930, is used for everything from student productions to final exams. It’s equipped with Integrated Teaching System (ITS) technology, enabling audio and visual presentations to a large audience.
- House opens at least 30 minutes prior to an event.
- No food, beverages, or smoking are permitted in the seating area.
- Backpacks and other large bags are subject to search.
- Audio and video recording policies are on a per-event basis; call ahead.
- Other campus policies on student conduct also apply.