Classrooms are available for use for students who need a location to participate in an online class or to study.
Beginning Nov. 30, these campus classrooms will be open for study space Monday – Friday 7:30am – 9pm and Saturday and Sunday 11am-9pm:
- Bevier Hall – Rooms 108, 132, 166, 180
- Everitt Lab – Rooms 1302, 1306, 2101, 2233, 2310, 3217
- Lincoln Hall – Rooms 1000, 1002, 1022, 1027, 1028, 1060, 1090, 1092
- Noyes Lab – Rooms 100, 157, 217
- Engineering Hall – Rooms 106B1, 106B3 (M-F till 5pm; closed weekends)
Other spaces available during this period include:
- Illini Union: M-F 7am-7pm
- Grainger and Undergraduate Library: M-F 11am-5pm, Sa closed, Su 1-5pm
- Krannert Center lobby: M-Sa 8am-7pm
- Music Building and Smith Hall practice rooms (check with department)
- English Building Computer Lab: M-F 9am-5pm, Sa-Su 12pm-5pm
In keeping with campus COVID-19 Guidelines, social distancing and face covering requirements apply. Please wipe your own seat with supplies provided. Furniture may not be moved within the room or to another location. Please be courteous to other users and exit at building close.
Building access status will be verified via the Safer Illinois App or a COVID-19 Boarding Pass. Rooms are not intended for private use; adhere to posted room capacity.
Reserve a Seat for Finals!
Staying on campus for finals? Want a quiet setting with good wifi to take your online exam? The Office of the Registrar is reserving seats for students to take their finals in Lincoln Hall Theater for all exam timeslots. Make your reservation here.