Classrooms are available for use for students who need a location to participate in an online class or to study.
In keeping with campus COVID-19 Guidelines, social distancing and face covering requirements apply. Please wipe your own seat with supplies provided. Furniture may not be moved within the room or to another location. Please be courteous to other users. Exit at building close. Rooms are not intended for private use; adhere to posted room capacity.
Recommended Finals Week Study Locations (May 6-14)
- Undergrad and Grainger Libraries: Reserve a spot
- Everitt Lab (various rooms): M-F 7a-10p; Sa 9a-10p; Su noon-9pm; *Close at 5p May 14
- Bevier Hall, Lincoln Hall (various rooms): M-F 7a-9p; Sa 9a-9p; Su noon-9pm;
- Gies Business Instructional Facility: M-F 7:30-9p (close at 8p Fridays); Sa 9a-8p; Su noon-9p
- Electrical and Computer Engineering Building: M-F 8a-4p
- Illini Union: Ballroom, 103, Courtyard Cafe and lower level Food Court areas: 7a-11p
- Activities and Recreation Center Meeting Room 2 and Multi-Purpose Room 7: M-F 7:30a-9p, Sa-Su noon-7:30p
- ACES Library: Sims Room M-F 8a-5p
- Engineering Hall: M-F 8a-5p
Campus Study Halls
The Wellness Ambassadors program is hosting campus Study Halls. Wellness Ambassadors support the university’s COVID-19 educational compliance efforts by providing health resources to the university community. The Study Halls are opportunities for students to study in select campus classrooms where the ambassadors will ensure compliance with testing requirements, face coverings, and adherence to room capacity.
Study Halls During Finals Week
|Fri. 5/7||Sat. 5/8||Sun. 5/9||Mon. 5/10||Tue. 5/11||Wed. 5/12|
|Everitt Lab 2310||noon-10pm||noon-10pm||noon-10pm||4pm-10pm||4pm-10pm||4pm-10pm|
|Gregory Hall 100||8am-5pm||8am-5pm|
|Bevier Hall 108||noon-9pm||noon-9pm||noon-9pm||4pm-9pm|